Today I was
going to send a message one of the attributes of God, but while sitting church
this morning listening to the sermon, Jo leans over to me and said to do a message on prayer,
which happened to be the topic of the sermon. I am heeding her recommendation.A word of encouragement on prayer is always
timely.
I will begin
by speaking the name of Jesus over my family. He brings power, love, life and
healing. I invoke His name again for deliverance from all strongholds and
calamities.I call on His Name again to
bring relief from all pain and sickness.Manifest yourself in that
breakthrough we need.I say the name of
Jesus to bring us guidance and favor in everything we do and encounter.
I ask the
Lord to soften our hearts to hear His voice as He speaks to us because He always hears and we need to reciprocate.As we listen renew our bodies, vigor, and outlook to serve in a manor
fitting of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.May our hearts cry out in some dedicated way.
Jesus we humble
ourselves before you putting all other things aside in this moment assigned to
you.Please accept our sacrifice of
honor and praise; so, that we may have the opportunity and privilege to repeat
this communion each and every day of our lives. Amen.
I'm carrying all of the world on my shoulders And it's gotten too heavy for me You know I ain't no Hercules Life moves on Stuff breaks down People fall off Gotta find a way to get over Gotta find a way to get through Breakthrough, hear You Struggles they last, but as time pass It's been one thing after the other
Oh I don't always know the right way, no I don't always know what to say But all I know is something happens when I pray I know I can get through when I pray I know I can reach You when I call Your name You're never too busy for me You're never too busy for mе When I, oh
I found myself at the еnd of the road Looking for it and I see a fork in the road Hell, if I know Which way to go I feel so alone Life is so, so cold (Oh) I'm not very eloquent in speech I don't always know how to sound holy when I speak Papa told me something happens
When I pray (I know I can get through when I pray) Oh (I know I can reach You when I call Your name) When I pray (You're never too busy for me) You're never too busy for me (When I pray) (I know I can get through when I pray) (I know I can reach You when I call Your name) You're never too busy for me You're never too busy for me When I pray
I know You will never leave me dry It's not in your nature to turn away When the humble pray When I cry I know You will never leave me empty It's not in Your nature to turn away From the humble
When I pray (I know I can get through when I pray) Hey, yeah (I know I can reach You) (When I call Your name) Ooh, when I call Your name (You're never too busy for me) You're never-never too busy (You're never too busy for me) When I pray (I know I can get through when I pray) (I know I can reach You when I call Your name) (Oh) (You're never too busy for me) No, no You're never too busy for me When I pray (I know I can get through when I pray) When I pray (I know I can reach You when I call Your name) When I pray (You're never too busy for me) Never, never too busy (You're never too busy for me) (When I pray) When I pray
Ooh-uuaye (I know I can reach You when I call Your name) (You're never too busy for me) Never (You're never too busy for me) (When I pray)
Happy Son-Day!!! Galatians 6:2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way, you will fulfill the law of Christ, which is Christ-like love. You will always find the "Good News" here. The Day I Dapped Michael J In Jamaica, Yeah Mon! Radical Generosity: An Adventure into Deep Compassion I’ll never forget walking into the Jamaican resort compound and experiencing the warm embrace of 72 degrees; the salty breeze from the Ocho Rios Cove; the rhythmic tune of a live violinist's melodies wafting through the luxurious main lobby; and the promise of five days in paradise. This wasn’t a foreign mission trip like my past travels. This time, I was headed to an all-inclusive resort. No worries about food, entertainment, or transportation. Everything was taken care of. And no lie, it felt amazing. The second night, I sat under a canopy of stars, sipping a Diet Coke while the sound of the waves coming ashore played in the distance. “This,” I thought, “is the life.” The food was exqui...
Good Son-Day!!! ❄❅❆❄❄ Celebrating 10 inches of Snow this week ❅❅❆❆ You will always find the Good News here Krispy Krazy Protection From Being Unhinged Imagine this: you’re standing at the end of the checkout line at the Maple Grove Cub Foods, waiting for Jo, who had gone back for a new carton of eggs. While you’re minding your own business, you see an older man with a cart accidentally ram into a woman—square in the backside—just a few feet from where you’re standing. The thud was undeniable. In my head I thought, “Oooo… that had to smart.” But the man? He just kept rolling—no pause, no “sorry,” no acknowledgment whatsoever. Well. That was all it took. The woman tore into him, using language that will definitely not be repeated on this blog. She lit him up for a good five minutes, creating what can only be described as a full-blown checkout-lane spectacle. And here’s the thing: I had empathy for her. Two little words—I’m sorry—would have cooled her from a rolling boil at 21...
Comments
Post a Comment