Here is Your Mother

It is a Good Son-Day Indeed
Mother's Day Menagerie



Here is Your Mother
I am blessed in so many ways to be surrounded so many wonderful women who have brought into the world exceptional human beings.  Thank God every day for the mothers who have impacted my life.  I know when I need them they will be there for me and they know I will reciprocate.

As I continue the epic saga of post-resurrection Christ I would be remissed if I did not include presence at the cross and the acession of Christ.  Typical mother, always there for an extraordinary and exceptional anointed Savior she birth into this world.

Take care of the women who are your biological, step, assumed, spiritual, in-law, in-lieu of physical mother.

Christ, Mary his mother, Christ's disciple, and Christ's charge to His disciple.

John 19:25-27
25 Standing near the cross were Jesus’ mother, and his mother’s sister, Mary (the wife of Clopas), and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus saw His mother standing there beside the disciple He loved, He said to her, “Dear woman, here is your son.” 27 And He said to this disciple, “Here is your mother.” And from then on this disciple took her into his home.

If any woman has had a life changing, life saving, foundational and indelible impact on your life, Christ's charge to you is to honor that woman.  Support that woman spiritually, emotionally, ----- wait for it . . . financially.  I am not making this up.

James 1:27 
Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.


Our God is A God to the fatherless, a defender of widows (Ps 68:5)
Honor our mothers for a blessed life.

Ephesians 6:2
2 “Honor your father and mother.” This is the first commandment with a promise: 3 If you honor your father and mother, “things will go well for you, and you will have a long life on the earth.”

When your mother asks you to go church with her today.  Just comply.  One will not kill you, quite the contrary; it will bring you life.  Listen to her request.  She is trying to impart comfort you.


Isaiah 66:13
I will comfort you there in Jerusalem as a mother comforts her child.”

Mothers are inclined to be close to God.  It is woven into the fabric of their being.  Mary was there for Christ's birth, His miracles, His messages, His death, His acession and for the first outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 1:14
14 They all met together and were constantly united in prayer, along with Mary the mother of Jesus, several other women, and the brothers of Jesus.

To all my mothers and my sisters - Happy Mothers' Day!

Song of the Week  Hallelujah! Sing a New Song to GOD. Sing HIS praise in the assembly of godly people. Psalm 149:1.

"You Remain", October 2022, Tony Galberth, featuring Chandler Moore.  Worship for the mothers out there

Lyrics.

Verse:

I have seen a lot of things and I’ve been a lot of places

I’ve seen ppl come and go, I’ve been thru a lot of changes


Pre-chorus:

One thing I can always say

You’ve been here every step of the way


Verse 2:

I have heard a lot said, and sometimes believe the wrong things

I’ve made choices I regret and I’ve doubted your mercy


Pre-chorus:

One thing I can always say

You’ve been here evеry step of the way


Chorus:

You don’t change on mе

Won’t give up on me

I remind my soul

You don’t let go, no

You remain


Chorus 2:

You keep your hand on me

Always wanting, you want me

I remind my soul

You dont let go, no

You remain

See R&B shows near Minneapolis

Get tickets as low as $75


You might also like


Anything For Love

Dua Lipa


Happy For You

Dua Lipa


Freeway’s Revenge

The Game


Bridge:

You’ve had so many reasons to leave

But you’re still here with me

Oh God I’m grateful

I’m really grateful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweeter Than the Honey in the Honeycomb

Only The Powerful