And Here are the Good Things God Can't Do

๐Ÿ‚God Son-day with the Autumn Colors๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚

Exquisite Pieces



And Here are the Good Things God Can't Do

Forty-four years ago, I took multiple courses on Theology (Greek, Theo = God; ology = study).  The courses rooted me and kept me in awe of the greatest ever, forever.

I am about to share what I learned back in the day and recently heard it again. I am not stating anything you do not know, but some may need a reminder to realize His power in your life and achieve His destiny in your life. The children and believers of God will be shaken and inspired.

I am stoked; so here it goes.

God is perfect, correct?

Yet there are some things He cannot do.  

First, God cannot lie.  Hebrews 6:18 So God has given both His promise and His oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie

Second, God cannot fail.  Joshua 1:5 No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you.

Third, God cannot change. Malachi 3:6 I am the Lord, and I do not change. 

Fourth God cannot think like you.  Isaiah 55:8-9 My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Fifth, God cannot be mocked - Galatians 6:7 Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant.

Sixth, God cannot be defeated. Proverb 20:31 Strength for Today "Why -- God Cannot Be Defeated."

On the points above . . .

  1. God does not lie; ergo, the Word of God is always true.  His Word is the ultimate source of truth and guidance. Invest in it.  Believe it.
  2. God cannot fail.  He always will be there for you
  3. God cannot change.  Why would He?  He's perfect.  That works for you.
  4. God cannot think like you.  He is all-knowing and wise.  He knows the present, past, and future. Listen to Him.  He knows what's about to go down.
  5. God cannot not be mocked. God will not allow Himself to be ridiculed, nor treated with contempt nor allow His Word to be scornfully set aside.  Mistreat Him and you will reap what you sow.
  6. God cannot be defeated.  Align yourself with the miraculous winner
Marvel with your First Love. Lift up your hands, give Him a triumphant Hallelujah, and align yourself with the Great Almighty. Revelations 15:3 . . .

Great and marvelous are Your works, Lord God Almighty
Just and true are Your ways, O King of the saints!

Song of the Week - Hallelujah! Sing a New Song to GOD. Sing HIS praise in the assembly of godly people. Psalm 149:1.

"Falling in Love with You", 1982, Sweet Comfort Band.
Yesterday, while riding to the game with Jo, She played one her old CDs . . . yes CDs.  This song played.  It brought back great memories.  I am secretly a fan of 80's ballads.  Get pass the age of the song and enjoy the genre and lyrics.


Falling in Love with You lyrics
I remember the first time I felt you
Touch my life and took my heart away
Time, they say that time will always tell
And in all these years, I've loved you every day

And every time I turn around
I'm falling in love with You
You're the one true love that I can count on
And after all these years I've found
I've never grown tired of You
It's a lifetime love, only beginning
Only beginning

Love is such an easy word to say
But the hardest thing in life, to live
Please, don't be mistaken when I cry
Cause your love is worth the time
That it takes to give

And every time I turn around
I'm falling in love with You
You're the one true love that I can count on
And after all these years I've found
I've never grown tired of You
It's a lifetime love, only beginning
And every time I turn around
I'm falling in love with You
You're the one true love that I can count on
And after all these years I've found
I've never grown tired of You
It's a lifetime love, only beginning
Only beginning

And every time I turn around
I'm falling in love with You
Falling in love with you
Falling in love with you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweeter Than the Honey in the Honeycomb

Here is Your Mother

Only The Powerful